PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update to bring new map- Aftermath! See features
PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update to bring new map- Aftermath! See features: PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update: a new map Aftermath is coming in the battlegrounds. Developers continuously bring wonderful new options and modes within the game to stay popular among the other games. The new 1.8 Update of PUBG Mobile will introduce vital in-game changes within the battle royale game. During this update, developers bring a new map Aftermath that is presently within the Beta section. Here are all the details of the new map.
players are enjoying the M5 Royale Pass cycle of BGMI and once the M5 ends, the M6 cycle can seem presently. The M6 cycle is regular to unleash on 19th Dec 2021. As M6 Royale Pass can endways 20th Jan 2022, the official 1.8 version of PUBG Mobile can unleash on 21st Jan 2022.
The characteristics of the new classic mode map in PUBG Mobile are as follows:
- With the advancement of science and technology, all firearms are changed to have an AC Core Module, creating them easier to aim and management.
- Reduce the size of the urban area & the density of the Playzone within the new map to form it easier to find enemies.
- Characters are equipped with Tactical glasses by default, that shows players the harm dealt by firearms.
- Added a new interactive zipline to form it easier to move to the successive Playzone.
Mode choice improvement
Ranked modes: Erangel, Livik, and Sanhok.
Unranked Modes: These don’t offer rating points and embody the following:
- Classic mode – AfterMath, Erangel, Livik, Sanhok, and alternative Classic maps.
- Arena mode – Santorini, Training, Team Deathmatch, Team Gun Game, and other classic Arena modes.
- Other modes – Player VS AI, Metro Royale, Quick Match, Arcade Mode – War as well as other casual game modes, Payload 2.0, and other EvoGround modes.
- Feature enhancements – Removed the Drop techniques feature. Classic Mode now not supports multiple picks.
- Location enhancements – Removed Mode Records and solely preserved the mode location. Increased visual performance.
Keep up with us on our social media pages and website for more PUBG Mobile news and updates. For more information, tips and tricks into the world of gaming visit our website at esportslive.gg